Wednesday, July 8, 2009

bikes and cats and ants... summer

I like Queen West, I like to bike on my street. I always eat on my street, lots of people know my name on my street. There are lots of fun stuffs on Queen West. Michaud that lives with me lets me have a cat and stay up late. I like to go outside and play on Queen Street West but need to watch out for the streetcar and taxis. Some people say it is danger on Queen West but Michaud says that is just cause they are mad they dont live on Queen West. I like to bike to the store on Queen West they have every flavour of Crush Soda. Grape Crush Soda is my favourite drink in the summer time. I take it to the park and share it with the ants on Queen West. I work on Queen West and like to see all the pretty girls while I walk to work. Some times I bike to work but I am worried to leave it outside on Queen West in case Igor is back.

love,

Trevor

*Trevor lives in a loft on QSW with his buddy Michaud. They are currently building walls as the open layout has proven to repel ladies from sleeping over. Michaud has a bunkbed and Trevor owns a collection of interesting hats that go well with Vodka and Orangina. Click on the title to find out more about why Trevor fears Igor.

No comments:

Post a Comment