Monday, July 13, 2009

It's not you, it's me...

Queen West between University and Spadina
C\O Dana Puddicombe
Toronto ON


Dear Queen,
We were both coming of age back then, and it wasn't going well for either of us. Now you're all grown up and polished and the indie kids hate you, and I'm a scruffy unemployable malcontent with bad skin and pretty eyes. But I remember when you were a dirty playground with endless electronics shops. Devices that i didn't understand but loved to touch. Toys! broken down and atomized, their component parts naked in my sweaty hands. I remember when I got my first magnet boner. Active Surplus. How i coveted you. How I wanted to live in a warehouse of everything.
But alas, my Queen, it wasn't meant to be. You became a fashion paradise. And I become a conservative dresser. See you in my dreams.

-D

*click on the title for a sexy video.

No comments:

Post a Comment